Updates and Announcements
Pike Christian Academy COVID-19 Guidelines for 21-22 School Year
The state of Ohio has not mandated mask wearing in school for the 21-22 school year. The CDC however, is strongly recommending the use of masks while indoors at school.
- Pike Christian Academy strongly recommends the use of masks while indoors, for vaccinated or unvaccinated people, but it NOT mandated. It is the parent/student/staff members choice of whether or not to wear masks while indoors.
- We will continue to practice social distancing in the classroom – desks 3 feet apart – and in other spaces as much as possible.
- We will continue to practice sanitizing surfaces and cleaning to mitigate the passing of germs.
- We will continue to check temperatures upon arrival at school.
- We will also continue to operate dismissal in the same manner as last school year.
- We will also follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC for quarantining in the case that a student or staff member contracts COVID-19.
- We want this school year to be a happy and safe school year, and if we all work together, we can create a safe environment.
- Please check with the office if you have any questions on the above information.
Please visit this site for the Quarantine chart: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/responsible/covid-19-fact-sheet
This is where we’ll keep everyone up to date on what’s happening with COVID-19 and re-opening school in the Fall. Stay tuned for more updates!